Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

A Simple Woman’s Daybook

posted June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Outside my Window… a bright, blue, sunny day
I am thinking…about how many blackberries the twins are eating at Grandma's house.
I am thankful for…my husband on Father's Day
From the kitchen…a Prime Rib dinner for my husband
I am creating…a timeline for our schoolroom of Ancient Greece and Rome
I am going…to visit with relatives later today
I am wearing…black slacks and a light blue shirt..no shoes
I am reading…lots of lesson plans
I am hoping…to sell our flip house soon
I am hearing…My husband call to our crawling baby and telling her hello.
Around the house…I am relaxed. Decided it is summer as well as Sunday so I will not clean before the relatives come like I usually do.
One of my favorite things…chubby baby feet and surprise kisses from the kids
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…laundry, lesson planning, curriculum shopping, school room preparation, weeding the flower beds, trying to have fun in between
A Picture worth sharing…the kids in front of a palm tree at Miami Beach, Florida on Christmas morning after Mass.

1 comment:

Aliadelaide said...

what resources are you using for your Ancient Greek + Rome study? I have a 7yo + 11yo that I am trying to do this with...but they both have very different learning styles